A few things have happened that need to be noted:
1. Dustin got his private pilot's license! He is very excited.
2. Dustin started Semester #2. He is now working on his instrument license (flying by using the instruments on the plane...only). This is good: Dustin is only taking this class so he has lots and lots of time to study and study and study. This is bad: $15,000–money we don't have which means more loans.
3. My childhood best friend got married on Saturday. We went to the reception and I got to see her again–I hadn't seen her since my wedding.
4. I am selling wall art and cards on etsy.com and in The Flower Basket Boutique on University Ave. in Provo. I think the cards are selling well there...I hope they are anyway. It's very exciting because I've always wanted to do something like this–ever since I was a child. I just hope it goes well because making things has always been one of my passions.
5. I am learning to play the organ. I LOVE it!!!! I'm not that great yet, but one day I'll be able to play the hymns in church. I love how loud it is. I love that it takes so much energy and focus because it makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something.
6. I'm doing well at work. My first book is being printed and bound and I have two other covers that are approved and are going to press next week. I love my job...for the most part. There are things that aren't so enjoyable: carpal tunnel syndrome, back pain, being new, not being able to do exactly what I want. But, overall it's worth it. I get to sit at a computer and be creative all day. It's good for me to get my creativity out because I am constantly seeing shapes and pictures in my head.
That's all for now.